Aurora’s commercial suite includes design and financial analysis tools custom built for C&I projects, making it the industry’s only all-in-one commercial solar design software.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an analytical, creative, and hard-working individual who is passionate about renewable energy and sustainability. You are highly organized and experienced with managing multiple deadlines. You have a passion for and experience with digital marketing and are knowledgeable about various social media platforms. In this role you will be part of an industry-leading marketing team to help develop campaigns, content, and partnerships with various solar organizations.
- Manage marketing campaigns and logistics for outreach events such as trade shows and sales road shows.
- Develop relationships with industry stakeholders (trade publications, industry influencers, press, etc.) through direct outreach and social media engagement.
- Manage email marketing to communicate with current clients about our work and increase awareness of Aurora’s value among prospective customers.
- Strategic thinker with a high level of attention to detail.
- Great organizational skills and the ability to manage many moving parts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a passion for connecting with people socially, and a penchant for building relationships with industry influencers.
- Deep understanding of social media and its ability to build relationships, foster conversations, and create community.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to communicate complex topics in a simple and compelling way.
If you don’t have all of the above skills, but are talented, ambitious, and feel compelled by what we are working on, please feel free to apply and make sure to include a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for this position.