Sunrun is the nation's #1 home solar company. We believe that everyone should control their own power. We believe that instead of paying more and more each year for dirty power people should have a choice. Our vision is to create a planet powered by the sun by giving homeowners a cheaper, cleaner choice of power. And our mission is to lead the transformation of the energy industry and make solar the preferred way to power homes. We will deliver a compelling customer experience, create a sustainable cost advantage and be the catalyst for explosive growth in home solar.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a talented Account Representative to join our sales partner program for a temporary 6 month position. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of an exceptional project fulfillment service to our sales-partner business partners and ultimately our end customers by working collaboratively across the operations organization. You’ll be joining a highly-collaborative team that embraces best practices, continually innovates and is focused on delivering a superior customer experience.
- Track & report on sales partner pipelines, identify trends and performance issues & collaborate with Account Management to drive resolution
- Improve the customer experience by ensuring sales-partners and the Sunrun Operations teams deliver on expectations
- Support sales partner escalations and work cross functionally to create solutions
- Be a main point of escalation for our partners and resolve project issues when necessary
- Be a subject matter expert on the systems, tools, and processes utilized to support the program
- Drive accountability within sales and operations departments. Proactively identify issues, determine root cause, and lead cross functional task force teams to drive issues to resolution. Escalate issues as appropriate
- Compile reporting and support generation of business review content for our sales partners
- Coordinate with sales partner channel management to align on communication and partner engagement
- Support ad hoc projects and analysis
- Support senior management on special projects
- Work as a team with our Senior Account Representative
- BS/BA degree
- 1+ Year Experience in a Professional Setting, Customer Service or Project management experience a plus
- Solar experience highly preferred
- Experience in B2C environments is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Ability to analyze information and data, draw conclusions and develop key insights. Most specifically the ability to structure problems and identify solutions/deliverables
- Must have excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer proficiency is required, expertise in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com a plus
- High energy, persistence, resilience and a positive attitude are all key strengths required of the position
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully collaborate cross functionally
- Must be able to work in an office setting performing normal office duties such as sitting for long periods of time and working on a computer
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.