Arcadia Power is a hyper-growth technology company that’s bringing clean energy to everyone. We think that’s cool and investors and consumers agree -- we’ve raised over $15 million in the last 18 months and recently surpassed 125,000 members on our platform. How do we do it? By turning the old-fashioned utility world on its head. We offer consumers true choice regarding their energy source, how they pay their bill, and more. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, dynamic company that’s making waves in renewable energy, Arcadia Power is right for you. Expect a demanding and rewarding environment where everyone contributes, and we all care about doing right by the planet.
We are looking for a motivated legal intern to help fuel our strategic growth. This role will work closely with our General Counsel to help perform research, writing, and analysis central to the business. We are looking for someone to work part time from September-December.
- Assist in statutory research in the energy field
- Help set up a new business product in a highly regulated sector
- Provide recommendations to the GC on how to evaluate certain business decisions
- Currently enrolled in law school with an excellent academic track record
- Creative and detailed regulatory and statutory researcher
- Solid writing skills and ability to express a lot of information concisely
- Ability to think like a business person, not just a lawyer
- Interest in the energy sector and start-ups
- Motivated to work hard
- Law firm experience a plus
- Stipend available
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.