Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As an Analyst, International Renewable Development with Invenergy, you support our International Renewable Development Department on several key functions of the company on projects in Latin America, Israel, and potentially other regions. This position will be based at our headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
- Create documents and presentations.
- Prepare budgets, meeting agenda’s and taking notes in Strategy and Departmental meetings.
- Assist with identifying development prospects, and assist developers in meetings.
- Effective handling of confidential data and sensitive information.
- Track department key performance indicators and provide recommendations to improve metrics where applicable.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate errors and implement process improvements.
- Work with cross functional groups to gather and document process/system improvement requirements.
- Utilize project management skills to develop and implement process and system improvements.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Understand and drive performance, with visibility to executive leadership which provides upward mobility opportunities in our fast-paced and growing organization.
- Proactively and re-actively use processes to solve problems and enhance business process efficiencies throughout the entire development department.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business or Engineering, preferably).
- Proficient in all MS Office software especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint.
- Excellent communication and strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Professional, able to maintain confidential information and team oriented.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to prioritize assignments, multi-task, and re-prioritize assignments as needed.
- Strong initiative and focused on process improvement.
- As this is a fast-paced environment with changing requirements, job flexibility is a necessity.
- Desire and aptitude to learn and understand the Energy/ Utilities Industry.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred.
- Fluent in Hebrew a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.