ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before with the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. Our work transforms transportation and energy use by helping more people choose to drive electric.
This is a unique opportunity for one intern to be fully emerged into a dynamic Marketing organization working every day to revolutionize the way people move around the world. This position will rotate through various aspects of ChargePoint’s Marketing organization with the opportunity to sink your teeth into projects from Communications/Public Relations to product, business-to-business, and consumer Marketing functions. Working closely with a team dedicated team of professionals, the right candidate will bring creativity, positivity, eagerness to learn, and an appetite for a good challenge to the table. The intern will have the unique opportunity to see the inner workings of a very busy marketing organization, provide deliverables, and most importantly LEARN from a team of professionals. Interns will have the opportunity to work, side-by-side with ChargePointers, on a variety of projects depending on need and time, which could include:
The development of an influencer engagement program:
- Identify key influencers in targeted verticals
- Development of influencer target lists
- Support development of influencer relations strategy
Supporting Communications/PR teams:
- Support Communications/PR strategy and learn how to execute against it at various phases of the process
- Content asset creation (e.g. fact sheets, overview documents, etc.)
- Writing of press materials (e.g. press releases, media pitches, advisories, strategic briefs, etc.)
- Media relations support (e.g. updating and refinement of media lists and databases, media briefing coordination and support, media event support, etc.)
- Perform media monitoring, report development and market analysis
Research and project managing the creation of content such as:
- Creation of an industry “lookbook”
- Supporting the development of other creative projects
- Aspiring videographers and photographers a plus!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.