Sunlight Financial is funding America’s transition to a clean energy future, house-by-house, roof-by-roof. Currently a rapidly growing provider of consumer loans for residential solar, the company is expanding to new products, including energy storage and energy efficiency.
Sunlight partners with leading solar installers nationwide to help homeowners save money and protect our environment. The company’s front-end tools and back-end credit expertise simplify and streamline home energy lending, enabling Sunlight’s channel partners to provide homeowners with the benefits of system ownership.
A Leadership Opportunity Summary
To accelerate our rapid growth, we are hiring a sales professional to join our business development team. This Analyst/Associate will develop business and manage accounts, helping to expand and support our network of preferred installers. The Analyst/Associate will be based in Sunlight’s Charlotte operations center, and interact with teammates across the company.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills will enable the ideal individual to work closely with our partners’ executives, and their sales teams, to facilitate the sale of Sunlight’s loans. The data-driven Analyst/Associate will advocate on our partners’ behalf and work collaboratively and cross-functionally to improve Sunlight’s processes, helping to create an outstanding experience for our partners.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new partnerships with solar installers
- Manage existing partnerships with solar installers
- Train our partners’ sales directors and sales representatives
- Communicate Sunlight’s process improvements to our partners
- Track metrics to evaluate and accelerate partners’ growth
- Be the “voice of the customer,” loud and clear
- Help our partners address challenges large and small. The little things count
- Be our “boots on the ground.” Collect market intelligence
- Suggest product and process innovations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-6 years in sales and/or account management, including experience managing multiple business to business accounts
- Proven ability to develop and grow channel partnerships
- Able to excel while working independently. A self-starter
- Residential solar experience preferred; in-home sales experience desired
- Experience with CRM required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to mission-driven work
- Background in consumer finance is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.