Carbon Lighthouse is on a mission to stop climate change by making it easy and profitable for building owners to eliminate carbon emissions caused by wasted energy. The company’s unique approach to Efficiency Production goes deep into buildings to uncover and continuously correct hidden inefficiencies that add up to meaningful financial value and carbon elimination that lasts. Since 2010, commercial real estate, educational, hospitality and industrial customers nationwide have chosen Carbon Lighthouse to enhance building comfort, increase net operating income and achieve their sustainability goals.
We are a team that highly value question asking, getting it done, integrity, and teamwork. We appreciate a fulfilling work-life balance, prize transparency and communication, hold ourselves to high standards of performance and professionalism, strive for dynamism and innovation, and support our team members’ professional development.
Carbon Lighthouse is seeking an intern to join our San Francisco team this summer. Our interns work on projects with long-term impact and are valued as an integral part of the company. This is a non-exempt, hourly paid position.
You will work with teams from across the company to answer key strategic business questions and to develop scalable processes and infrastructure to better answer those questions over time. The Business Development, Customer Experience, Engineering, and Executive teams rely on this data to inform decision-making, and your work will have a meaningful impact across the company for years to come. You will also have opportunities to work on projects to accelerate internal operational improvement, potentially involving ongoing training and automation. You will get hands-on exposure to data analysis using Salesforce.com and building level/energy savings data, and hone your ability to prioritize requests, ask questions, and communicate insights and changes effectively.
- Analyze high-level operational data to inform business strategy and future needs
- Deliver on projects to improve team effectiveness via improved knowledge sharing, ongoing training, or process improvement
- Graduate students, recent college graduates, or rising Junior or Senior undergraduates in any field
- Ability to work independently and with teammates, solve problems, and challenge the status quo
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manipulate datasets in Excel, or with similar tools.
- Ability to work in our downtown San Francisco office for 40 hours/week for 10+ weeks (does not need to be consecutive)
- Experience using reporting systems such as Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM
Carbon Lighthouse is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.