Sunfolding was founded in 2012 with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. Sunfolding designs, manufactures and sells balance of system products that offer cost and performance breakthroughs to stakeholders across the solar industry. Currently, Sunfolding’s main product offering is an advanced solar tracker, Sunfolding T29™ Horizontal Single Axis Tracker.
Sunfolding’s executive team has collectively built and sold GWs of solar globally, successfully launching new solar products and technologies at leading solar companies including First Solar, SMA America, Kaco, and SunPower. The Sunfolding team is a blend of top technical talent with recognized industry leaders.
Ideal candidates will have a confluence of curiosity, interpersonal skills, dependability, and a rigorous engineering background.
- Experience with data acquisition
- BS in Engineering or science in progress or completed
- Breaking stuff! Figure out how it fails and how to make it better
- Designing stuff to break stuff!
- Fabricating stuff designed to break stuff!
- Demonstrated interest in clean energy industries
- Relevant solar industry experience
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.