Sol Systems is seeking a Summer Intern for our Project Development team in our Washington, DC office. The team develops commercial and small utility scale solar energy projects from inception to the start of detailed construction engineering. This position will involve all aspects of supporting project developers in both potential and existing markets.
Sol Systems is seeking a Summer Intern for our Investor Managed Accounts (IMA) team in our Washington, DC office. This is an excellent position for students currently pursuing degrees in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field.
The intern can expect to learn about project finance structures, financial models and pricing, solar M&A transactions, negotiations of solar development agreements (including power purchase agreements).
The IMA Intern will be responsible for:
- Support pricing/analysis work of IMA
- Look back analysis; collect all price points, map them, gain insights on where the market is
- Support bidding/campaign market research for CES
- Assist deal in transaction closings
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- MBA or graduate student studying economics, statistics, finance; or exceptional undergraduate student majoring in business and/or quantitative discipline
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with financial modeling and project finance
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interest to enter the solar industry
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Highly organized individual
- Creative problem solver
- Hungry to build something that you will own
Location & Hours: This position will be based at Farragut North in Washington, DC. This position is part-time. We are looking for a candidate who can commit between 30-40 hours per week.
Commitment & Compensation: This is a paid internship.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.