Angaza creates technology that allows businesses to offer life-changing products to anyone, anywhere.
Angaza designs its own Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) hardware solution, which allows manufacturers of off-grid emerging-market energy products to easily enable their products to be paid for in affordable installments over time. The hardware solution must be versatile enough to integrate with the great diversity of potential PAYG products, and be reliable enough to win the trust of consumers.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Data Analyst will be primarily responsible for all Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Analytics at Angaza. You will help us use data intelligently to focus internal priorities, drive business decisions, and benefit our global customer base. Your responsibilities will range from constructing efficient schemas for use in our visualization tools, to working directly with key customers to create custom BI dashboards, to building internally-facing decision science products. This role reports to the Data Analytics Manager.
- Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales teams are empowered with:
- Analysis of campaign performance, conversion rate, and other key performance indicators
- Accurate, precise forecasts on which to base compensation targets
- Rich analytical data models with clear Data Dictionary entries for self-service analytics
- Relevant data sources (CRM tool, ERP models, Marketing expenditures, Forecast results) are effectively integrated into the wider Angaza BI Ecosystem.
- Significant trends are identified and surfaced in high-impact BI features for both internal and customer audiences.
- The social and environmental impact of internal decisions is measured to ensure we are living our core values.
- Advanced SQL skills
- Ability to design an efficient data model for use within modern BI tools
- Familiarity with modern CRM tools from an analyst/administrator perspective
- Demonstrated ability to design and build rich data visualizations
- Competency with one or more programming languages for data manipulation and analysis
- Understanding of applied statistics and experimental design in a business context
Successful Candidates Will…
- Thrive in a cooperative environment
- Exhibit a strong tendency towards self-management
- Enjoy balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- Be comfortable with a role that is both internal- and external-facing, including occasional direct engagement with key customers
- Get excited about beautifully presented graphs and reports to communicate complex information in a straightforward way
- Have strong quantitative, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pride themselves on attention to detail
- Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic work environments
- Exemplify Angaza’s key values: impact-driven, empathetic, courageous, trustworthy, curious, and collaborative
- BA/BS in business, statistics, computer science, or related field; graduate degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a data analytics position
- Experience working closely with Sales and/or Marketing teams at a growing organization
- Medical, dental, vision
- Covered commute costs
- 401(k) with company match
- Snacks and drinks
- Parental leave
- Flexible scheduling and time off policies
- Knowledge that you’re making a positive impact on the world every day you come to work!