Sol Systems is seeking a Summer Intern for our Project Development team in our Washington, DC office. The team develops commercial and small utility scale solar energy projects from inception to the start of detailed construction engineering. This position will involve all aspects of supporting project developers in both potential and existing markets.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Market Research Analyst Intern will be responsible for:
- Researching solar markets across the country, identifying upcoming investment opportunities, and identifying key solar project developers.
- Sourcing open source materials to uncover hard-to-find opportunities.
- Researching solar energy conference attendees' lists to identify and set-up meetings with key customers.
- Supporting our senior outside sales team in organizing meetings, calls, and marketing materials.
- Designing and implementing strategies and plans that will improve our team's origination efforts.
- Acquire new target contacts and maintain our existing prospect and customer database.
- Contacting inbound sales leads with events related interests.
- Working closely with the team to generate marketing and sales collateral.
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A current college student, with preference for a senior completing a bachelor's degree in the next 6-9 months
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest to enter the solar industry
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Highly organized individual
- Creative problem solver
- Hungry to build something that you will own
Location & Hours:
This position will be based at Farragut North in Washington, DC. This position is part-time. We are looking for a candidate who can commit between 15-25 hours per week.
Commitment & Compensation:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLYTo apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!