Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused. The experience we would expect the ideal person to deliver is:
SUMMARY OF ROLE
SunPower is seeking a Marketing Analytics Intern to provide analytical support to the marketing team. The Marketing Analytics Intern will report to the Director, Marketing Operations & Media and will be responsible for analyzing performance of marketing campaigns for both the residential and commercial segments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Analyze marketing data to find the ‘why's’ driving marketing performance and enable us to optimize our marketing campaigns and spend
- Monitor historical and real-time performances of key metrics to detect and report anomalies
- Derive actionable insights through critical analysis and data visualization
- Handle complex ad-hoc data and analysis requests
- Create innovative visuals for reports to enable more effective consumption of data
- Responsible for end-to-end marketing funnel and integrated campaign analysis (identifying trends/lifts by region)
- Analyze, transform and optimize large data sets that feed various dashboards
- Develop expert knowledge in Tableau and leverage tool to improve output and format of our reports
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, or other related areas required)
- One to two years of work experience in marketing analytics / business intelligence
- Expert-level skills in Excel required, e.g., macro, advanced formulas, interactive charting, power pivot
- Strong ability to derive insights from data
- Background in any of the following helpful: BI Tools (Tableau, Cognos, QlikView, Spotfire, etc.), Salesforce.com, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, quick-learner with strong analytical, organizational, time-management and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; able to effectively communicate with people from all levels and across cultures
OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION
Intern Program Overview
- 10-12 week summer program
- Interns will individually work under the direction of their managers.
- All interns will complete the program by the last day of August 2018. At the completion of the program, the intern will be evaluated and considered for possible future full time employment upon graduation.
- Hourly-based, paid internship, approximately 40 hours per week.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!