Nautilus Solar Energy is a leading solar development and asset management company. Founded in 2006, the company focuses on developing, acquiring, executing and managing distributed and utility-scale generation solar projects throughout North America. Over its 10 year history, Nautilus has invested in over 125+ MW of solar projects located throughout the United States and Canada and has served over 74 different clients. Nautilus also has dedicated funds for owning solar projects and achieves both customers’ and investors’ goals by leveraging its proven development and operations platform.
Our company believes in working towards a clean, sustainable and independent energy future by providing widespread access to electricity generated from solar power. We deliver quality solar energy solutions so that our partners, customers and investors may achieve their sustainability, economic development and financial goals. Our key customers are developers, host customers, property owners, supply chain participants, utilities, service providers, and local communities.
Nautilus is headquartered in Summit, NJ and has a growing presence in the West Coast. The company is minority owned by Virgo Investment Group LLC.
JOB DESCRIPTIONNautilus Solar Energy's ("NSE") Business Development Analyst/Associate will be responsible for supporting the origination and development of NSE's generating portfolio .
- Analyze and lead development of solar transactions throughout the project life cycle, from identification of PV projects to the start of construction
- Assist in the management of all aspects of the development, finance and construction activities related to a project including: project origination, site evaluation, project modeling and budgeting and construction contracting
- Prepare investment reviews and investment memoranda
- Lead the production of all required documentation in support of request for proposals/qualifications
- Pro forma development and coordination
- Prepare marketing material and proposals to support developers which includes cost savings analysis, customer revenue analysis and preliminary layouts/design using Helioscope
- Monitor designated market regulations and policies and perform market analysis
- Support the preparation and negotiation of project documents including: Power Purchase Agreements, Solar System Installation Agreements ("SSIA") and Operation and Maintenance ("O&M") Agreements
- Assist with efforts as required in financing projects
- Support the management of the SSIA and associated contractor during project construction as required
- Solid understanding and passion for the solar industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrable ability to understand and communicate technical concepts
- Excellent organizational abilities; able to focus on details while managing multiple projects
- Able to excel in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or finance with solid understanding of analyzing project economics with Excel and the use of internal rate of return and net present value
- Relevant graduate degree a plus
- 2-3 years or more of relevant work experience preferred in the solar or finance industries
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- The Business Development Analyst/Associate can be located in California, New Jersey or other specific target markets.
- Competitive Salary, Annual Performance Bonus, Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life and Long Term Disability and 401k)
HOW TO APPLYTo apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!