CleanCapital is a leading FinTech firm that is making it easy to invest in clean energy. CleanCapital has built a proprietary technology platform that identifies, screens, and manages clean energy projects enabling project owners an opportunity to exit their portfolios while providing accredited investors, including institutional investors, family offices, and investment funds, unique access to the clean energy investment market. We were founded in 2015 and are headquartered in New York City.
You will be working closely with the Acquisition team to help identify, screen and value clean energy assets. CleanCapital is an exciting and dynamic startup atmosphere.
- Work with Deal and Origination Teams to identify and screen investment opportunities
- Manage due diligence on solar energy projects
- Work with and develop financial models
- Identifying channel partners
- Account management tasks
- Data management
- Misc. administrative tasks
- Excellent academic track record
- Masters or MBA Candidate
- Experience working with financial models
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Interest and motivation in learning about the environment, renewable energy, tech, sales, marketing, and/or public relations
- Must be high energy, outgoing and capable of communicating directly with the Issuers
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship / startups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Google docs and excel
Please send your resumes with a brief cover letter as to why you would like to be a part of our company, and any other relevant information about your background.
The position can be located in New York City, NY, Washington D.C., or Boston, MA but can also be remote, and has a flexible schedule of 25 hours a week.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!