Aurora Solar develops cloud-based software, that enables sophisticated solar PV engineering design, provides workflow management functionality and facilitates sales and customer acquisition for solar installers and financiers. Our software is used in over 12,000 PV projects a week across the US and internationally.
We are looking for intellectually curious, full stack engineers who are comfortable with taking control of complex projects and working with other experienced members of the Aurora team. We are a fast-growing startup and every intern works on key features that help us build the operating system of the solar industry. If you are interested in solving challenging problems that truly matter, we would love to hear from you!
- You will build new features and functionality for our web based platform
- You will build integrations with other software platforms and players in the solar industry
- You will collaborate with engineering team to help scale Aurora's infrastructure by 10x
- Computer science background
- Familiarity with Python and C is a plus
- Familiarity with WebGL or other 3D graphics libraries
- Knowledge of, or interest in, cloud computing infrastructure
- Passionate about renewable energy and sustainability
- Compelling compensation from a well funded startup
- Opportunity to work closely with top class engineers
- Artisan tea, coffee and delicious snacks freely available 24/7
- Interesting technical problems, and solutions that have a meaningful impact on society
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!