EVgo is the largest public DC fast charging network in the nation. With over 1,000 fast chargers in 66 markets, you can find an EVgo fast charger near you. With the goal of ensuring every EV driver has affordable, public fast charging easily accessible to them, we're adding 1-2 new public fast charging stations to our network every 6-8 weeks.
EVgo is seeking a highly motivated Product/Business Development (BD) Analyst to join our team to accelerate the building of EV charging infrastructure in the United States.
We are looking for a smart and driven individual looking to bring robust analysis, strong quantitative skills, and enthusiasm to assess new market opportunities and support EVgo’s products as the company grows. This position would work across multiple functions in the organization to support a number of different company leaders and priorities.
- Provide modeling and other analytical support for new and existing product offerings
- Conduct a wide variety of desktop and other research, including market assessments, competitive landscape analysis, etc
- Participate in account planning and forecasting activities
- Support grant and other proposal writing processes
- Draft and revise materials for internal and external meetings
- Work cross-functionally with other EVgo leaders to understand business risks and opportunities across the country
- Work hand-in-hand with site and market development teams to identify funding opportunities to meet company CapEx & OpEx targets
- Bachelor degree required, MBA-preferred
- Deep experience and interest in financial modeling, including proficiency with analytical tools, e.g. Excel
- 2 + years of work experience, experience with EV charging, commercial real estate, and/or clean energy a plus
- Demonstrated success in the simultaneous delivery of multiple projects and programs; exemplary attention to detail
- Highly developed organizational, time management, and planning skills; top tier verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering results through teams
- Demonstrated ability to track financial resources from multiple funding sources; experience with grant writing is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a fast growing company where there are more opportunities than time
- Team oriented, professional, and dedicated to customer satisfaction
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!