We provide charging solutions and stations directly to electric car owners as well as businesses looking to serve the EV charging needs of their residents, tenants, employees, or customers.
Combining your desired tier of service with home, multi-family, and workplace charging solutions in conjunction with the largest number of Fast Charging stations across the nation, EVgo provides EV drivers a truly unique level of freedom—and a whole new world of possible destinations.
The EVgo® network is the largest public Fast Charging network in the nation. From April 2014 to October 2015 our chargers provided enough kWh of electricity to power 12,323,090 EV miles. EVgo’s forward-looking infrastructure is invested across the country right now in more than 55 markets. EVgo drivers can access more than 1,000 charging locations, along with individual charging stations at homes, schools, offices, multi-family communities and hospitals across our growing network.
EVgo is seeking a highly motivated Product/Business Development (BD) Analyst to join our team to accelerate the building of EV charging infrastructure in the United States.
We are looking for a smart and driven individual looking to bring robust analysis, strong quantitative skills, and enthusiasm to assess new market opportunities and support EVgo’s products as the company grows. This position would work across multiple functions in the organization to support a number of different company leaders and priorities.
- Provide modeling and other analytical support for new and existing product offerings
- Conduct a wide variety of desktop and other research, including market assessments, competitive landscape analysis, etc
- Participate in account planning and forecasting activities
- Support grant and other proposal writing processes
- Draft and revise materials for internal and external meetings
- Work cross-functionally with other EVgo leaders to understand business risks and opportunities across the country
- Work hand-in-hand with site and market development teams to identify funding opportunities to meet company CapEx & OpEx targets
- Bachelor degree required, MBA-preferred
- Deep experience and interest in financial modeling, including proficiency with analytical tools, e.g. Excel
- 2 + years of work experience, experience with EV charging, commercial real estate, and/or clean energy a plus
- Demonstrated success in the simultaneous delivery of multiple projects and programs; exemplary attention to detail
- Highly developed organizational, time management, and planning skills; top tier verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering results through teams
- Demonstrated ability to track financial resources from multiple funding sources; experience with grant writing is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a fast growing company where there are more opportunities than time
- Team oriented, professional, and dedicated to customer satisfaction
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!