Carbon Lighthouse is on a mission to stop climate change by making it easy and profitable for building owners to eliminate carbon emissions caused by wasted energy. The company’s unique approach to Efficiency Production goes deep into buildings to uncover and continuously correct hidden inefficiencies that add up to meaningful financial value and carbon elimination that lasts. Since 2010, commercial real estate, educational, hospitality and industrial customers nationwide have chosen Carbon Lighthouse to enhance building comfort, increase net operating income and achieve their sustainability goals.
We are a team that highly value question asking, getting it done, integrity, and teamwork. We appreciate a fulfilling work-life balance, prize transparency and communication, hold ourselves to high standards of performance and professionalism, strive for dynamism and innovation, and support our team members’ professional development.
Carbon Lighthouse has been busy laying the foundation for significant growth in 2018. Our plans are ambitious. We are taking on an immense challenge – stopping climate change. The time is right for us to bring on a passionate and reliable teammate who thinks strategically about the big picture and executes diligently on the details. You will help us achieve big goals starting now and for years to come. Perhaps you’re fed up working at an agency or consulting firm executing programs for clients you don’t feel passionate about. Or maybe you’re in-house at a company that doesn’t empower you to impact growth. You have a lot to offer. You can think on your feet. You can execute with grace and equanimity. You hold yourself to high standards. You want to grow. If this sounds familiar, we want to meet you.
Join us as we continue to rapidly expand our partnerships across multiple verticals and geographies. As our Strategic Partnerships Manager within the Marketing team, you’ll be tasked with translating business goals into integrated sales and marketing initiatives that grow brand recognition and lead generation. You will drive partner strategy and execution, analyzing opportunities for growth potential and brand fit. You’ll prioritize efforts based on potential, feasibility and past performance. This is a new role for us, so you’ll be designing and optimizing our processes. You believe in continuous improvement and are relentless on quality.
Initially, our partnership ecosystem consists of 1) Referral Partners who are influential individuals in the real estate sector and, 2) Industry Organizations, who offer networking, co-marketing, sponsorships, and industry events enhanced by high-touch, branded private ancillary events. Your role will also be to support sales to expand into new channels.
You’ll succeed at this role because you are an incredible relationship builder. You have a service mindset and can continually deliver win-win solutions that inspire our partners to go further to help Carbon Lighthouse grow. You know how to sell an idea, how to target it to the individual profile of each partner, and how to effectively negotiate outcomes that increase our impact. You’ll know to bring cross-functional teams together effectively to pursue a goal. None of this would be possible unless you are a skilled communicator who knows how to create excitement, convey ideas succinctly, set clear expectations, hold people accountable, make requests, and share issues in a way that is respectful, empathetic and solutions-focused. We’re a team that loves what we do and takes the importance of our work very personally.
You should know how to adapt to the shifting needs of a fast-growing marketing function. As we continue to grow, you will be afforded many opportunities for career growth and specialization.
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on Carbon Lighthouse’s growth strategy and data-driven findings on partner influence, revenue potential, reach and performance
- Manage the implementation of new partners in an efficient, scalable, and high quality manner
- Analyze and prioritize partners based on potential and performance
- Develop strong relationships with partners, communicating our brand and messaging strategy, sales approaches, available resources, compelling claims and case studies, and helping resolving any issues or concerns
- Plan creative and targeted integrated campaigns for industry alliances and events, identifying needs and opportunities to maximize our brand presence and generate leads and inquiries
- Serve as event host and brand spokesperson at industry events, private dinners and other public forums, interacting with senior executives, high net worth individuals and media with a sophisticated, warm, and knowledgeable approach
- Manage our database of high-value industry and friend-of-the-company relationships and ensure that our executives communicate to members strategically and consistently
- Coordinate among multiple internal teams to support partnerships, including marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams
- Build and manage comprehensive analytical reporting of partnerships against KPIs to measure effectiveness and performance of all strategic partners
- Passion for clean energy, sustainability or mission-driven organizations
- Previous positions within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced setting
- Curiosity and passion for Marketing
- Strong personal initiative and a “get-it-done” attitude with proven problem solving skills
- 5+ years of experience in business development, business consulting, PR/Ad agencies, strategic partnerships or in-house marketing
- Experience in leading projects from concept to completion and engaging with various departmental representatives and 3rd party partners and vendors
- Analytical and strategic skills to define success, design a program, measure program performance and optimize it over time
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to demonstrate passion for a brand and infuse other people with that passion, manage goals and expectations, drive consensus, foster creative collaboration, and present recommendations to senior level leaders
- Ability to evaluate current processes and present opportunities for improvements
- A capacity to learn quickly and respond well to changes and opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency with Salesforce and Excel
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary + equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Fully paid maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Subsidized public transit and bike to work benefits
If you’re excited about our environmental mission and this looks like a fit, you should apply! Please fill out the brief application form at carbonlighthouse.com/about-us/careers and be prepared to submit three references at a later date.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we look forward to hearing from you.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!