Arcadia Power is the first nationwide energy service that gives everyone access to clean energy and savings. Arcadia was born with a mission to make renewable energy options universally accessible. We firmly believe that consumers will make better energy choices if we empower them to. So, we built a platform that helps anyone save money and the environment.
You will receive hands-on marketing and public relations training in an exciting and dynamic startup atmosphere, and have a direct impact on Arcadia Power’s growth.
- Market research and planning
- Creation of marketing materials, reports, and proposals
- Content creation (blog and social media)
- Media research and monitoring
- Media list development
- Identifying strategic channel partnerships
- Partner outreach
- Account management tasks
- Misc. administrative tasks
- Excellent academic track record
- Interest and motivation in learning about the environment, renewable energy, tech, sales, marketing, and/or public relations
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent research skills
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Google docs and excel
Please send your resumes with a brief cover letter as to why you would like to be a part of our company, and any other relevant information about your background.
The position is located in Washington D.C. and has a flexible schedule of 25 hours a week.
- Paid internship
- Free snacks
- Weekly lunch n' learns with catered lunch
- Opportunity to help disrupt the energy industry
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!