Measure is the nation’s leading Drone as a Service® company. We provide turnkey solutions to acquire, process, and deliver actionable aerial data to enterprise customers. Measure leverages best-in-class technology to outfit its fleet of drones and highly trained pilots to perform operations that are without exception safe, legal, and insured. We employ a team of dedicated data engineers to ensure that the data products being delivered to our customers provide intelligence that adds value to their business. We don’t make drones. We make drones work.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a motivated, self-starting individual with a strong history of success in previous sales roles. We are looking for team members that exude creativity, think outside of the box, are passionate about innovation & technology, and will contribute to Measure’s culture of integrity, professionalism, and fun.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, hardworking, creative, and able to think and work independently. Additionally, he/she will display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to connect and establish rapport with a wide variety of potential clients. As a sales executive in the Solar vertical, they will report directly to the VP of Energy Infrastructure and be responsible for bringing in net-new accounts, efficiently managing and accurately forecasting a sales pipeline, and driving overall revenue in the Solar Vertical. The confidence to target, educate, and persuade new customers to adopt drone technology in new and creative ways is a must. The sales executive will also be expected to work with their VP, solar product manager, and the Measure sales and marketing departments in the creation and execution of strategic and tactical marketing efforts to drive pipeline and market awareness.
- At least 3 to 5 year’s experience in direct or indirect enterprise sales of services
- At least 2 years of experience in the Solar industry, preferably in the utility or commercial scale solar sector
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Develop and manage partnerships with Utilities, Solar PV developers, Service Companies, etc.
- Track record of success in consistently exceeding overall sales goals
- Confidence and proven ability to build out a new territory
- Comfortable calling and interacting with senior associates of large enterprise firms
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Willing to travel (est. 50% of time)
- Able to quickly adapt in an exciting andrapidly changing start-up environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, especially active listening
- Organized and able to follow a system
- Superb attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, accept feedback and voice new ideas
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity and commitment to excellence
- Flexibility in the face of obstacles and sense of humor
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Salesforce Experience preferred
HOW TO APPLYTo apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!