Are you ready to be a part of something big? To make change and directly impact the growth and potential of a startup solar company? Pick My Solar’s fast paced, exciting, and engaging startup environment might be just what you’re looking for. Not only are we innovating and disrupting the solar market, but we are making the world a cleaner place to live. Now is your chance to get in on the ground floor and innovate with the some the brightest clean tech entrepreneurs around.
Pick My Solar was named Los Angeles, California’s hottest startup by Start-up Grind. Pick My Solar also became TechWeek State and National Startup Champions. With powerful partners such as Google and Sonnen Home Battery Storage, Pick My Solar is on it’s way to becoming the one-stop-shop for all things clean energy.
Our first priority at Pick My Solar is to ensure our employees work in a fun and engaging environment while fostering and developing traits that will benefit their solar careers. We want to ensure it is a fun and engaging environment and beneficial to their solar careers. We believe our employees are not just human capital, but key catalysts for change. The Pick My Solar startup machine requires drive, dedication, hard work, and sacrifice to operate. Do you have what it takes to innovate, disrupt, and succeed with us? The clean tech revolution starts here.
The Commercial Projects Developer reports to the Head of Business Development to expand Pick My Solar’s commercial service offering across the country. The position works alongside the business development team and sales team to develop new commercial project prospects, assist in commercial project strategy and implementation, identify project scope and requirements, and define the overall client experience. The Commercial Projects Developer is an expert in identifying new opportunities like solar rebates and incentives, industry trends, and utility pricing.
- Expand Pick My Solar’s network of commercial clients
- Guide commercial clients through entire sales process
- Follow workflow process with extreme detail
- Minimum 2 years experience in C&I solar sales
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, or related
- Minimum 2 years experience with MS Office, CRM systems, project management tools
- In-depth knowledge of solar PV technology and economics
- Ability to commit ~40+ hours per week
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5 years experience in C&I solar
- MBA or Master’s in Finance, Project Management, or related
- Salary and Benefits
- Base salary + highly competitive success-based compensation
- Flexible vacation policy
- Optional work from home
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below. The position is titled, "Commercial Projects Developer".
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!