Pick My Solar has developed an online hub to help homeowners to go solar. The site walks a user through online education and a simple registration process that creates a project for for certified, vetted installers to place bids on. After a set period, the bidding process ends and bid analysis is carried out through a proprietary algorithm. The final three bids selected presented in a user friendly format to allow a homeowner to understand the advantages of each bid. The homeowner then has the opportunity to select a bid on the site and e-sign a contract directly with the installer.
The Commercial Projects Developer reports to the Head of Business Development to expand Pick My Solar’s commercial service offering across the country. The position works alongside the business development team and sales team to develop new commercial project prospects, assist in commercial project strategy and implementation, identify project scope and requirements, and define the overall client experience. The Commercial Projects Developer is an expert in identifying new opportunities like solar rebates and incentives, industry trends, and utility pricing.
- Expand Pick My Solar’s network of commercial clients
- Guide commercial clients through entire sales process
- Follow workflow process with extreme detail
- Minimum 2 years experience in C&I solar sales
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, or related
- Minimum 2 years experience with MS Office, CRM systems, project management tools
- In-depth knowledge of solar PV technology and economics
- Ability to commit ~40+ hours per week
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5 years experience in C&I solar
- MBA or Master’s in Finance, Project Management, or related
- Salary and Benefits
- Base salary + highly competitive success-based compensation
- Flexible vacation policy
- Optional work from home
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below. The position is titled, "Commercial Projects Developer".
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!