Dividend Finance is a leader in the clean energy space helping homeowners to go solar and make energy efficiency improvements to their homes. An industry leader in solar since 2013, Dividend offers specialized loan products for residential solar and energy efficiency projects through a network of installer partners nationwide. The residential solar industry increasingly relies upon ownership products to drive sales and Dividend has a proven track record of success and innovation in the space. To learn more, visit: www.dividendsolar.com.
The Dividend Channel Sales team onboards, trains and manages our installer partners to help them originate loan volume. Due to accelerated growth over the past year, we are launching a more team-oriented structure to support our enterprise accounts, and open opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization. The Sales Associate will report directly to an Account Director to support existing partners, and target new prospects. As a streamlined source of project financing, we have direct exposure to all the key verticals in this sector - manufacturers, distributors, installers, sales organizations, and industry lobbyists. The Sales Associate position is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of the renewable energy space and simultaneously learn about consumer finance, loan origination and credit underwriting.
This role is ultimately about your work ethic and personality – not your prior experience. You will spend several months learning about the broader solar industry, consumer finance, and the unique way in which Dividend operates in the field. While prior experience is helpful, we are more interested in your ability to learn new skills and work as a part of our team.
Attributes of a Sales Associate:
- Team Player
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and ask questions
- Passion for sales – competitive desire to be the top performer on our team
- Ability to move between a variety of tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to provide exceptional service over long hours (nights/weekends, if necessary)
- Integrity, reliability and determination
- Meticulous, detail oriented
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work to support the ongoing sales efforts of your Account Director
- Engage and support Dividend installation partners through portal training, underwriting, credit training, and active deal support
- Identify prospective partner targets, then develop and execute effective strategies to bring them onto the platform, help their sales teams excel
- Become a subject matter expert on all viable U.S. solar markets in terms of competitive pricing, market leaders, growth trends, technology, and financing options
- Quickly and efficiently resolve any partner issues via live inbound requests, voicemail and email inquiries regarding use of the Dividend platform
Core Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical, analytical and math skills
- Prior B2B sales experience helpful, but not required
- Experience with common PC desktop applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to Travel (up to 25%)
- Valid Driver’s License
Dividend Finance, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!