Borrego Solar Systems, Inc., a leading national engineering, financing, design, construction, operation and maintenance firm concentrating on the development of solar energy systems for the commercial, utility, and public sectors, seeks an Associate Developer to join our team in the Chicago area.
Teamwork, integrity, a passion for sustainable energy and an ability to generate and manage change is what drives our company’s success. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and well organized professional whose dedication and leadership will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals.
About the Position: The Associate Developer will be counted on to help the Chicago development team scale and meet/exceed an annual sales goal. This key contributor will be vital to Borrego’s go-to-market strategy in the Illinois region. Ideal candidates will bring an enthusiasm for renewable development, strong writing & organizational skills, and a hunger for success.
Position responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Cold calling
- Assisting with proposal writing and proposal generation
- Market strategy
- Permitting & development
- Inter-departmental communication
- Project facilitation
- Organizing and deploying sales campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Min college education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in a quota based sales role
- Solar sales or development experience preferred
- Experience in proposal writing and/or responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- IT skills – proficient in Microsoft office, salesforce experience a plus
Borrego Solar’s approach to compensating our employees is unique and progressive. We offer a workplace that is casual, upbeat and hard working. We strive for quality workmanship and place a large emphasis on customer satisfaction and education. We promote from within and are looking for career-minded individuals, looking to advance in the growing solar industry. We offer great pay commensurate with experience along with excellent benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential for bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, vision, health, life, and disability insurance
- Self-managed flexible work schedules and time-off policies
- 401(k) plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Continuing education and professional development assistance
Borrego Solar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Borrego complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!