Sunlight Financial is funding America’s transition to a clean energy future, house-by-house, roof-by-roof. Currently a rapidly growing provider of consumer loans for residential solar, the company is expanding to new products, including energy storage and energy efficiency.
Sunlight partners with leading solar installers nationwide to help homeowners save money and protect our environment. The company’s front-end tools and back-end credit expertise simplify and streamline home energy lending, enabling Sunlight’s channel partners to provide homeowners with the benefits of system ownership.
As a Financial Operations Analyst/Associate you will play a key role within a fast growing leader in renewable energy finance, responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship and cash transactional activities with our lenders and financing partners. The group directs and controls activities involving management of credit facilities and other cash resources for purposes of funding solar loans, including cash disbursement and capital calls, portfolio management and fund reporting. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team in the renewable energy space.
- Manage ongoing cash transactions related to funding loans, including cash disbursements and payments, capital calls, and tranche funding across various lenders
- Manage day-to-day lender relationships, including recurring reporting and transactional activities, and responding to one-off requests for information
- Work seamlessly within a cross-functional environment, including with capital markets, channel management, credit and operations teams
- Maintain strong governance and internal controls over cash management
- Monitor debt service ratios, covenants, and conditions precedent, and all requirements under fund transaction documents
- Drive automation and process efficiency
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, economics, engineering, mathematics or similar
- Understanding of fundamental finance and accounting concepts
- 1 – 4 years of experience in banking, corporate treasury, accounting or financial operations environment
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Extremely detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable problem-solving and analytical skills, impeccable integrity and judgment, and the ability to communicate effectively with senior management team
HOW TO APPLYTo apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!