CleanFund is a fast-growing company pioneering innovative, cost-effective financing for commercial property renewable energy and water & energy efficiency projects using Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE). Located on the Sausalito waterfront, our team is comprised of collaborative, solutions-oriented, industry leaders in commercial real estate, structured finance, solar and energy efficiency.
CleanFund Commercial PACE Capital, Inc. is seeking a talented Sales Analyst to join our Business Development team. The candidate must be a resourceful self-starter with highly developed organizational and people skills. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, the candidate’s primary responsibility will be to support the business development team to source, qualify, record, and manage potential leads and relationships. Having direct access to and working with the IT, Marketing & Underwriting teams, the candidate will work in a variety of business development capacities. The candidate will also be responsible for accurate and timely maintenance of CleanFund’s CRM database and tasked with aggregating information associated with a prospective property owner.
- Undergraduate degree required
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ of sales or business relationship experience in one or more of the following industries preferred: real estate, clean energy, green building or construction
- Ability to navigate CRM platforms, perform updates and generate reports. Salesforce experience a plus
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with peers and colleagues
- Strong quantitative thinking and the capacity to understand commercial financial products
- Results oriented, high achiever with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- CleanFund is based in Sausalito and candidate must have a tolerable commute
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent benefits including, medical/dental/vision & life insurance, stock options, 401 (k) and local gym membership.
- Compensation commensurate with education, experience and skills.
- CleanFund is based in Sausalito, CA; however, the position provides for a flexible schedule, including telecommuting.
- All candidates will be subject to a background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
CleanFund is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!