Pace Avenue is on a mission to help 10 million homeowners upgrade with smart improvements that will save enough energy to power 15 million electric vehicles and reduce our oil dependence by 8%. We provide homeowners a one-stop shopping experience for obtaining financing and qualified contractors for their energy efficiency, water efficiency, and renewable energy home improvements. The U.S. Department of Energy is supporting our efforts to bring these technologies to underserved communities through the Sunshot Grant program.
Our future leaders start here. As a part of our Sales Management Accelerator Program, you’ll get a hands-on education in building and managing a scaling business with a socially responsible mission. You’ll connect with your community, engage with customers and have a direct impact on changing this world for the better!
- Marketing: You’ll get familiar with local neighborhoods and their needs, identify the most critical ways to make an impact and learn how to approach and generate interest from homeowners. You will then learn to train and lead a marketing team that will lay the foundation for your growth.
- Sales: You’ll be trained in our consultative sales approach, engaging with varying types of customer profiles to help them achieve the goals they have for their home. You’ll become an expert on financing options and gain an expert proficiency in modern energy-efficient technologies.
- Customer Service: As you advance through the program, Customer Service is the single-most important thing you will learn. Exceeding customer expectations means our business is working the way it should, we are getting great reviews and generating significant referrals.
- People: We are a people business through and through. As you develop proficiency as an individual contributor, you will learn to recruit, train and manage a team. Your success as a manager, and more importantly, as a leader, will take you down the path of developing a multi-million dollar business.
We promote from within, offering rapid advancement and a clear path to six-figure compensation. New hires will start out as Trainees, then become Individual Contributors until they are ready to advance and lead teams..
- Marketing Orientation
- Marketing Representative
- Marketing Mentor
4. Sales Consultant Trainee
5. Sales Consultant
6. Sales Consultant Mentor
7. Sales Team Lead
8. Sales Team Lead Mentor
9. Regional Sales Director
4. Marketing Team Lead
5. Marketing Team Lead Mentor
6. Marketing Director
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Leadership: We are looking for leaders in sports teams, academic groups and community organizations.
- Determination: We are looking for candidates that are goal oriented, possess a strong work ethic and a relentless desire to succeed.
- Passion: We love what we do because it makes a difference and we are looking for dynamic individuals who want to make a real positive impression on our world. We are looking for empathetic, understanding individuals who operate with an uncompromising integrity and professional demeanor.
Where is This Position Located?
This position can serve cities around the Bay Area. We currently have field operations in San Francisco Bay Area, with ambitions plans to grow across California and the rest of America. Successful Management Trainees will be in a position to open new territories across the country.
- Compensation is performance based
- Earning potential scales quickly with advancement
- Management Trainees are expected to advance to six-figure earnings within 4-6 months
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!