Ygrene Energy Fund is a national leader in residential and commercial clean energy financing. Founded in 2010, Ygrene’s award-winning, privately funded Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program is revolutionizing the home improvement industry, making it easier for property owners to invest in their futures and a healthier environment. Ygrene is delivering greater choice for home and business owners by providing accessible and affordable financing for energy efficiency, renewables, water conservation, storm protection and seismic upgrades. Recognized as one of the fastest growing asset classes in the country, PACE has proven to be a successful tool for supporting public policy initiatives, all without the use of public tax dollars or credits. To date, Ygrene has provided over $1 billion of private capital to more than 400 local communities, creating thousands of jobs and investing millions into local economies across the U.S.
The Market Insights Manager will drive customer insights and competitive intelligence efforts, using primary and secondary research and internal data, gain a deep understanding on key constituents’ (property owners and contractors) needs, and benchmark Ygrene and competitors’ performance against those needs.
- Lead primary (e.g., surveys, interviews) and secondary research to develop insights to shape marketing, sales, customer service, and product development efforts
- Generate deep understanding of the customer lifecycle and potential target segment. Identify opportunities to strengthen customer engagement and deepen contractor relationships
- Drive competitive intelligence efforts across the company; prepare competitive benchmarks, reviews, and updates for senior management
- Support new market entry business case development or strategies
- Support analytics efforts on marketing campaign performance, customer conversion funnel, and contractor “closing” performance
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field OR equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in management consulting
- Previous experience designing, executing, and analyzing quantitative and qualitative market research
- Ability to derive actionable insights and recommendations
- Must have resourcefulness and persistence in researching and pursuing market intelligence
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and prepare compelling executive presentations
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated track record in building strong cross-functional relationships
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Don't forget to mention you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!