Karbone is an award-winning firm specializing in energy and environmental markets. We offer
integrated brokerage, project finance, and market advisory services to a wide range of market
participants. Our mission is to provide our clients with the necessary intelligence, capital, and
access to markets to help them succeed in the new energy economy. From our offices in New
York, London, and Istanbul, our range of project experience spans across nearly every relevant
energy and environmental market around the globe.
Location: New York, NY
Position Type: Full Time
Skill Level: 3+ years
Start Date: Immediate
- Participate in the full deal cycle, interacting with the firm’s institutional investors, renewable energy developers and lending firms
- Originate acquisition targets in middle market wind, solar and biomass projects in the US
- Work on deal execution and management, representation of clients collateral development, counterparty analysis, financial modeling, and coordination with external advisors such as lawyers, accounting firms and lending institutions
- 3+ years of experience in advising renewable energy or similar alternative energy projects
- Past experience working at energy banking and/or private equity in infrastructure, renewable and/or similar assets
- A solid understanding of the capital structures used for these assets, such as equity, debt and tax equity
- Strong accounting, financial modeling and analytical skills
- Excellent writing, proposal preparation and presentation skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention "Capital Advisory Associate" in email.
Don't forget to say you found this opportunity on Cleantekker!